Thursday, August 22, 2013

You are what you eat

I was just thinspo - ing on tumblr and came across this well-done illustration by fellow blogger Brandon Loving.  I hope he will not mind my including it in this post. It speaks loudly, particularly about why something like a 500 calorie diet, near-fasting and intermittent fasting are so controversial here in America.  I like the tags he used for the post, including "overfed".

You are what you eat - a man wearing his gluttony.  Ok, bad choices for all the new millenium new-agers in the house.


You are what you eat - a minute on the lips, a month on the hips.  Would you rather walk around clothed in a gorgeous sun dress or wearing your gluttony on your sleeve (and pants leg and hips and belly)?

Nothing tastes as good as that empty feeling feels and nothing looks as good as a healthy, well-taken care of body.  Discipline looks great on me and on you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment