Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 3 Weigh In - RESULTS!

Well, my day 3 weight was 3.5 pounds less than my day two and day one weight (which was the same both days).  Maybe I'll post a chart and start tracking my food here, but not ready yet to post my actual weight.

So - RESULTS!  See, my fair readers, this is why I am doing it this way.  I have already elminated 3.5 pounds of water and air from my midsection.  And seeing that lower number makes me feel encouraged.  I have a loooong way to go.  I need to have a motivating little jump start so I can get where I need to be!

I felt so elated by the weigh in that I had enough courage to take my "before" pic in bra and panties.  THAT was a big ole let down.  So bad.  So bad.  Yes, I have a long way to go.  But - I've started!  I am three days closer to reaching my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment